Responsible for helping landlords let their properties and finding tenants new homes to rent, you will provide exceptional customer service whilst managing a fast moving process from start to finish, achieving the best end result for all parties concerned.
Experience: Previous experience of working in the property industry/similar role would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet and liaise with prospective clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the Lettings process, including advice on potential rental values of their property/properties
• Ensure effective marketing and promotion of new properties to let
• Ensure that all properties are compliant with current Health & Safety legislation’s (i.e. gas/safety checks etc.)
• Prepare and progress letting particulars; manage application process, sign up new tenants and prepare tenancy agreement contracts (negotiate as appropriate with new tenants)
• Facilitate the process of let, through to move in
• Oversee the reference and credit checks for new and prospective tenants
• Represent the Landlord in negotiations with prospective tenants
• Provide regular feedback to applicants and Landlords accordingly
• Assist with the management and maintenance of the client database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate
• Assist with business generation
• Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new business as well as retaining current business
• Establish and maintain client relationships
If you are interested and hold a Clean Driving Licence, please forward a copy of your CV to our office.
If you would like to find out more information about this position please contact us!
Application form to be completed by all adults moving into the property and emailed with supporting documents to email@example.com
You will need to provide 3 months payslips, proof of any other income, and a copy of your passport.
Once we have received the forms back they will be reviewed, and providing we have everything we need to successfully process the application, you will be asked to put a holding deposit down equivalent to 1 weeks rent. This will secure the property for you for up to 28 days. Your tenancy must be in a position to begin by the end of the 28 day holding period.
The holding deposit is deducted from the balance due upon check in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the office.