Responsible for helping landlords let their properties and finding tenants new homes to rent, you will provide exceptional customer service whilst managing a fast moving process from start to finish, achieving the best end result for all parties concerned.
Experience: Previous experience of working in the property industry/similar role would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet and liaise with prospective clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the Lettings process, including advice on potential rental values of their property/properties
• Ensure effective marketing and promotion of new properties to let
• Ensure that all properties are compliant with current Health & Safety legislation’s (i.e. gas/safety checks etc.)
• Prepare and progress letting particulars; manage application process, sign up new tenants and prepare tenancy agreement contracts (negotiate as appropriate with new tenants)
• Facilitate the process of let, through to move in
• Oversee the reference and credit checks for new and prospective tenants
• Represent the Landlord in negotiations with prospective tenants
• Provide regular feedback to applicants and Landlords accordingly
• Assist with the management and maintenance of the client database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate
• Assist with business generation
• Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new business as well as retaining current business
• Establish and maintain client relationships
If you are interested and hold a Clean Driving Licence, please forward a copy of your CV to our office.
If you would like to find out more information about this position please contact us!