Responsible for helping landlords let their properties and finding tenants new homes to rent, you will provide exceptional customer service whilst managing a fast moving process from start to finish, achieving the best end result for all parties concerned.
Experience: Previous experience of working in the property industry/similar role would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet and liaise with prospective clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the Lettings process, including advice on potential rental values of their property/properties
• Ensure effective marketing and promotion of new properties to let
• Ensure that all properties are compliant with current Health & Safety legislation’s (i.e. gas/safety checks etc.)
• Prepare and progress letting particulars; manage application process, sign up new tenants and prepare tenancy agreement contracts (negotiate as appropriate with new tenants)
• Facilitate the process of let, through to move in
• Oversee the reference and credit checks for new and prospective tenants
• Represent the Landlord in negotiations with prospective tenants
• Provide regular feedback to applicants and Landlords accordingly
• Assist with the management and maintenance of the client database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate
• Assist with business generation
• Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new business as well as retaining current business
• Establish and maintain client relationships
If you are interested and hold a Clean Driving Licence, please forward a copy of your CV to our office.
If you would like to find out more information about this position please contact us!
It has been brought to attention that someone is posing as Guildhall Residential Lettings and trying to set up standing orders to send money to an account in the name of Guildhall Lettings LTD. Our Legal title is Letting Locations Ltd Trading as Guildhall Residential Lettings. If you have a standing order in any name other than our official title or trading name, it is not us setting it up. We suggest you contact Action Fraud and your bank immediately if you notice anything unusual or unexpected.